HUMID WEATHER WREAKING HAVOC ON YOUR SKIN?
Trust us when we say, you’re not on your own. Here’s our top tips on caring for your skin in sticky weather!
Humid weather means more moisture in the air. This causes the pores of the skin to open and become more susceptible to gathering dirt, oil and allergens. Too much humidity can cause problems like skin breakouts, eczema, acne and allergic reactions.
How to combat it…
- Stay Hydrated - Hydration is the key to healthy skin, try to drink at least 10 glasses of water a day. And use Flint + Flint Moisturiser, it’s full of antioxidants to protect the skin and is instantly hydrating.
- Banish clogged pores – Use Flint + Flint Sensitive Cleanser to keep your skin clean and pores unclogged. Follow with our Serum, Moisturiser and SPF for complete daily nourishment, hydration & protection for your skin.
- Stay refreshed - Splash cool water on your face at regular intervals throughout the day. It'll keep you refreshed and remove any environmental debris and sweat.
- Don’t forget to SPF! – Never, ever forget to wear SPF even if it's cloudy outside. Sunburned skin can cause dehydration, fatigue, headache and nausea. Flint + Flint SPF30 Primer acts as a defensive shield and the advanced technology formulation provides protection from UVB combined with UVA protection for broad spectrum defence from harmful UV rays which damages your skin and makes it age faster.
- Clay based face mask – Clay based masks help in absorbing extra oil from the skin, leaving it dry and supple.
Enjoy the sun this summer by staying safe & hydrated! X