GET THE GLOW WITH FLINT + FLINT
We love a good highlighter, we can’t live without our favourite foundation and we swoon over every new lipstick colour we see. When it comes to our beauty routine glowing radiant skin seems to the main goal. Dull, lifeless skin can make you look like you need countless hours of sleep and a day at the spa, whereas glowing skin just screams health and beauty.
To help you get the radiant skin you’ve always dreamed of our skin experts have put together 6 simple tips which will leave you and your skin glowing:
- Find A Good Cleanser - The Flint + Flint Gycolic Cleanser is the perfect first step to achieving radiant skin, it resurfaces and purifies with a salon quality glycolic for a fresher feel, clearer complexion and smoother more radiant looking skin.
- Stay Hydrated - It’s pretty crazy how many benefits there are to staying hydrated. One of them is keeping skin looking fresh and radiant. This is because it helps wash away toxins, transport nutrients and oxygen to the skin cells, and plump up the skin making it appear more youthful. Basically a win-win-win, right?
- Scrub It Off - If dead skin cells are just hanging out on your face, they’re not reflecting light. It’s important to slough off these dead skin cells in order to get rid of any dullness. Use the Flint + Flint Exfoliator two or three times a week to brighten skin.
- Brighten & Tighten - Vitamin C is key for the skin health because it offers antioxidant protection and shields skin from damaging free radicals (those pesky rogue molecules that promote premature ageing). The Flint + Flint Serum contains a high concentration of purified active ingredients to energise, nourish, protect and repair. Intensively hydrates the skin and restores radiance.
- Rehydrate & Replenish - A good moisturiser is key to any skincare routine as it renews and replenishes skin. The Flint + Flint moisturiser instantly hydrates and revitalises dull looking skin diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also enhances the skins natural defences, to protect and shield the skin against environmental damage.
- Get Enough Sleep - Lack of sleep is certainly something that can make skin appear sallow and dull. To help skin hold on to its natural glow, make sure to get at least seven hours of sleep each night. If you can, though, eight or nine is ideal. After all, it’s called “beauty sleep” for a reason.