YOUR GUIDE TO PICTURE PERFECT WEDDING SKIN
The wedding season has almost arrived which means skin needs to be picture perfect – whether you are the happy bride or a smiling guest.
Not everyone is lucky enough to have their own make-up artist on the day but we're on hand to ensure you shine in front of the lens.
- Exfoliate. It’s time to eradicate tired, dead skin cells which can make skin look flakey, tired and lack lustre. The body sheds skin cells at an amazing rate every minute of every If you don't get rid of them, they just sit on your skin making it look dull and dry. So take heed and freshen up your skin with the Flint + Flint Exfoliator 2x, which has salicylic acid, jojoba oil and microscrubs to ensure a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Say Eye do. The skin directly under your eyes is the most delicate and the first indicator of ageing. Prevent this area from losing its plumpness and elasticity by applying Flint + Flint’s Eye Hero daily. Remember to dab not rub.
- Once fully cleansed nourish the skin with Flint + Flint Moisturiser and Serum. Flint + Flint’s Moisturiser boasts active ingredients including polysaccharides and lipids that lock in moisture and stop skin drying out whilst Flint + Flint’s Serum is the perfect tool to restore that natural shine to your face. Enriched with Vitamin C and multi-mineral supplements, your skin will be energised and glowing all season long.
- The next essential job is to protect your newly glowing skin from the sun’s rays. Flint + Flint’s SPF 30 Primer protects the skin and also acts as a perfect base for make-up - an additional layer of protection from the sun. Apply and reapply every two hours.
- Luscious Lips. Keep lips protected and moisturised with Flint + Flint’s Lip Hero and create a picture perfect pout for the cameras.
Find out more about our products and order online here to make sure you're skin shines at any weddings you are attending this Summer.